Quantex Terminal Surpasses 1,000 Users + Major Feature Update

My Investing Platform Just Reached 1,000 Users. Here’s What Changed!

    A little while ago, I shared the official launch of Quantex Terminal, an all-in-one Stock Research Platform. Since that post, I’m proud to say that it has just hit over 1000 unique users!! 


  Thank you to everyone who has checked it out, shared feedback, and followed the journey so far. I also want to share some new features that have just been added: 

 1. There is now a native “Charts” feature that allows users to view any stock’s graph, adding a whole extra layer of advanced research functionality for those who want it ;) Example of the chart/graph feature on QuantexTerminal.com.


2. I have added a Market News tab that lets users view a wide range of articles spanning analyst upgrades, market trends, earnings, acquisitions, and more! It also includes a “FYP” section that shows articles based on past stock searches. Users will also be able to save any report they would like to find later. 


 3. I have moved the barrier that was previously on the landing page to the top right corner, making logging in optional. Logging in simply allows users to save any data points they want, such as reports, stock analyses, watchlists, etc. Press enter or click to view image in full size.


 4. Finally, I have updated the general UI of the dashboard to deliver a more premium experience for users.


 I’m excited to keep building, improving, and learning from user feedback. Thank you again to everyone supporting Quantex Terminal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Didn’t Know What a Stock Was Three Years Ago. This Week, I Launched a Platform to Help People Like Me.

I Audited My Own Stock-Grading Engine and Found 14 Flaws. Here’s How I Rebuilt It.